Employee Benefits Plans
At Mason McBride, Inc., we design customized employee benefit plans for Michigan business owners and benefits managers. We consult with our clients to design customized employee benefit plans that compliment their HR Strategy and helps enhance the overall business strategy. A typical group insurance program will include health, life, dental and optical coverage, as well as life and disability. As an additional benefit, many companies offer health savings accounts (HSAs). Our comprehensive services include a thorough evaluation of an organization’s options in light of business goals. We will work to identify the best combination of benefits for your workforce. We obtain proposals from the insurance marketplace and place each type of coverage with the most appropriate provider. Finally, our staff will streamline administrative processes and management of benefits, allowing you as a business manager to focus on your operation.
- Explore common plan designs as well as those that are “outside the box”
- Research and analyze your group benefit needs and objectives
- Provide client service first and foremost
- Pay prompt attention to inquiries
- Provide you with access to experienced professionals to address your questions and offer guidance
- Research the insurance marketplace and present options that best suit your organization
- Present plan alternatives in an easy understandable format
- Explain eligibility requirements, help you understand forms, applications and assist with the enrollment process
- Educate employees about your plans and help answer questions
- Provide support for your benefits and HR needs including keeping you abreast of changes in laws and emerging issues that may impact your business
- Investigate and help resolve claims matters as they arise
What New Employers Need to Know About Employee Benefits
For employers seeking to keep current, or gain new, employees during changing economic cycles, offering employee benefits can help create a differentiating value proposition for your firm versus your competitors. However, there are state and federal guidelines that must be followed when offering group health plans and other employee benefits. At Mason-McBride, Inc., we will walk you through the regulatory requirements, including reporting, record keeping and funding. Let us help you make sense of this regulatory maze.
Request a Consultation and a Group Benefits Proposal
A professional from our benefits department will be happy to evaluate options for your business, including group health and life insurance as well as worksite (voluntary) benefits. Contact our Michigan agency online or call us at 248-822-7170 to schedule an appointment with one of our professionals today.